Name:
Location: Granite Falls, North Carolina, United States

I'm an ordained United Methodist minister no longer pastoring churches, a former media producer with skills ten years out of date, a writer trying to sell my first novel, and a sales associate keeping body and soul together working for the People's Republic of Corporate America. I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world, who was my best friend for 17 years before we married.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Later

I went to post a comment on my step-daughter's blog, and it told me I had to register. Registration involved setting up my own blog, so here it is. I have been giving this business some thought. I visit political blogs out the wazoo, since I have been active in politics practically since before I was born. I am also an ordained minister, so I have a strong interest in matters of faith. During my last year in seminary I fell in love with media production, but I'm doing nothing with that now. My skills are ten years out of date. So I surf the web looking for places to stick in an apt comment here and there. Now, I can ramble all I want, and anyone who wants to can share. I welcome your comments, opinions, thoughts, feelings. I do not accept name-calling, labelling, or ad hominem attacks. All these are short cuts around the thought process, and have no place on this blog. This blog is for thinkers only. All others will be summarily ignored. That said, welcome to my on-line world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home