Name:
Location: Granite Falls, North Carolina, United States

I'm an ordained United Methodist minister no longer pastoring churches, a former media producer with skills ten years out of date, a writer trying to sell my first novel, and a sales associate keeping body and soul together working for the People's Republic of Corporate America. I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world, who was my best friend for 17 years before we married.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Back

I had a hard drive crash a couple of weeks ago, and I lost all my data (except for my financial records which I had backed up) along with the use of my computer. Bummer.

Anyway, I'm back with little to add to what has already been said. I'm hoping to bring more meaty comments soon, but right now I'm tired from taking my wife to the mountains for her birthday.

God be with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home